Tuesday 20 March 2012

Comission: Further Research

Today i talked with a man called Steve Baker, who is the head of Recycling and Waste Management for Medway Council. I spoke with him about my project, and he informed me that since the start of thie recycling programme, 47 "Bring Sites" have been installed around medway to help incourage people to recycle more and more, as well as places for household recycling. Looking through the website and at where these points are, i have a good idea of the ones i want to visit, and am going to go location hunting during this week. Also, i spoke about the possibility of me meeting with members of the council and works who deal with this project, and taking their pictures for my work. I now have his email address and intend to keep in contact with him about how my project is going to see if he can possibly find any use for this work within the council.

No comments:

Post a Comment