Monday 26 March 2012

Comission: Location Hunting

Today i went location hunting, with a few areas i already had in mind. One of the places i went to was a recycling point in strood next to the Medway Civic Center. Unfortunatly, my digital camera had run out of battries by the time i got there, so i didnt have a chance to take a photo of the area. The reason i wanted to go there was the view it had. Rochester castle and the river could be seen from this point, and i thought it would be important to feature this in some of my final images.

By the time i had charged up my batteries, i only had time to go to one other location, although this was the main one i wanted to visit. It was a household recycling place in Cuxton, just of the M2. I spoke to the people working there, and they were more than happy to let me take some photographs around the area for my project. These were the general shots of the area.







No comments:

Post a Comment